NEWBORN ESSENTIALS & TIPS
When I was first time pregnant with Yuli, 6 years ago, I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of things I needed to get before the baby arrived. The industry is flooded with so many products (I bet you can relate!) and as a new mom I had no idea what I really needed and what the best purchases were and I really wish I had someone to guide me back then... I also was the first out of my friends to have kids(!)
Today, 6 years after plus two more kids, I tell all the new moms; you don't need to go crazy and buy many things(!), but you have to shop smart and buy good durable products that can be used next time around too (;
If I were to have another baby, or give advice to my younger self, here are the things I wouldn't want to be without! Check out & click on the items below!
Tips for new moms:
1. Think about what your needs are, if you want to buy a gym (like the Fisher-price one) don't buy too many different ones in different styles because eventually you will just be using one all the time!
2. You need your time to recover too- and new borns don't always sleep through the night, so when the baby is napping try to nap too!
3. You don't need to be super quiet when the baby sleeps or close the bedroom door, it's best to continue life as usual and your baby will get used to the noise and sleep better.
4. Always stick to green and eco-friendly products- the babies health is the first priority!
5. Buy products that are super durable- it will save you time and money in the long run!
6. Family & Friends will probably ask you what you want as a gift, and even if not it's always a good idea to have a wish list of must products that will save you time and money - here are some baby shower gift ideas you can share with them.
Let me know what your newborn essentials are!